A song of Aiko: Largo-sama is my t34ch3r. I shall not ph41l.
He 'ports me to 4w3s0m3 new map packs; he leads me past arbitrary death-drops.
He makes sure I respawn; He leads me in the secret back entrance to the enemy's base (woot) for his team's sake.
Even when I walk into a thread filled with Mihoists, I will fear no 3vil, for you are with me-- your b34tdownz and your ravings-- they comfort me.
You placed powerups in my reach where my enemies can see them; you made me team leader. My score had an integer overflow error. (It's about -2.2 billion right now.)
May only worthy foes pursue me all the days of my life, and I will dwell Largo-sama's classroom until he or I am thrown out of the country.
(There are many translations, so here's the one I used)
1. A song of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He causes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside still waters.
3. He restores my soul; He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4. Even when I walk in the valley of darkness, I will fear no evil for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff-they comfort me.
5. You set a table before me in the presence of my adversaries; You anointed my head with oil; my cup overflows.
6. May only goodness and kindness pursue me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for length of days.